1. Green Tea – One of the most healthiest variants of tea is also one of the oldest. Green Tea through is health benefits has gained huge popularity across the globe and is undoubtedly one of the best.
Green teas have got their name from its physical appearance and does not undergo the same withering and oxidation as process which is used in the making of black tea or oolong. Often consumed with honey, The versatile green tea can be easily blended with fruity flavors and floral notes too.
2. Oolong – This traditional Chinese tea which is not a black or a green tea creates its own tea category and has its own distinctive taste. Oolong can be steeped in hot water or cold pressed and has a really fragrant woody note which is appreciated mostly in Asia.
3. Darjeeling Tea – One of India’s most favorite, comes from Darjeeling district in West Bengal. This particular tea is available in all forms green,black,white and oolong. Floral notes and a very light infusion sets it apart from the rest of the teas in the market. Darjeeling tea can be perfect for both tea connoisseurs and casual tea consumers.
4. Earl Grey – This tea which tied a knot with a citrus fruit named Bergamot and what can i say? Match made in heaven.. Earl grey which is a traditional black tea gets its fruity notes from the addition of an essential oil which is extracted from Bergamot fruit. Has been one of the most favored teas in the British Kingdom this one is definitely one for the Royal palette.
5. Matcha Tea – This finely ground green colored tea is Superbly famous in all of Japan and gains its popularity during the Japanese tea ceremonies. Matcha can not only be had as a tea but can also be added as a flavoring in desserts and confectionery which makes it unique in its own way. A three-piece set for making matcha, includes a whisk (chasen), bowl (chawan), and spoon (chashaku). Matcha can be more of an experience than just tea.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!