Super Easy, Super Tasty, Truly Awesomesauce!
Ingredients : Serves : 3 Medium Pizzas
- EVOO – 2 Tbsp
- Minced Garlic – 1 Tsp
- Onion ( Finely Chopped) – 1
- Salt – 1 Tsp
- Tomatoes – 4 Large
- Dried Oregano and Rosemary – 1 Tsp
- Ground Black Pepper – 2 Tsp
- Blanch, Peel and Deseed the tomatoes.
- Add Extra Virgin olive oil on to a stock pot which is on medium heat.
- Saute minced garlic and onion for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the blanched tomatoes and cook them thoroughly, you can use the back of your spoon or blitz them in a food processor to form a nice sauce.
- Season with dried oregano, rosemary, salt and ground black pepper.
Add a little bit of sugar if you want to balance out the acidity.
Can be kept in an air tight container and refrigerated for up to 4 days.